The university Of Alabama Health System
Our Patient Navigator can help you find the USA Physicians Group provider that is right for you!
Call (251) 434-3711
For any questions you might have about engaging with the USA Health System, email us or call the appointment line at (251) 434-3711. We will be happy to assist you.
We can :
- Help you choose the physician or service that best suits your needs.
- Assist you with making your appointment.
- Help you with directions to your appointment.
- Facilitate referrals from physician offices.
The University of South Alabama Health System is home to both physicians and scientific investigators who practice within the USA College of Medicine, USA Children’s & Women’s Hospital, USA Medical Center, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute, and USA Physicians Group.
The health care professionals at Children’s & Women’s Hospital are uniquely qualified and equipped to provide a wide range of therapeutic and surgical services for children and women, be it life-threatening illness, traumatic injury, premature birth, or high-risk obstetrical and gynecological needs. We know that children and women have health care needs unlike anyone else. That’s why we offer care that is unique in our community:
- Child/Teen In-Hospital Services include the Hollis J. Wiseman Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, our Evaluation Center, Surgical Services, Therapy Services, and the award-winning USS Hope pediatric cancer and sickle cell treatment center.
- Maternity/Newborn Services include special care for high-risk pregnancies, private suites in the Hiram W. Mendenhall, M.D., Labor and Delivery Unit, and the Mother/Baby Unit, with private rooms for the newly delivered mother.
- Women’s Services include our Imaging Center with an open MRI, digital mammography, and a state-of-the-art CT scanner. Other services include Breast Health, Cardiology, Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgical Services.
USA Medical Center
The Medical Center offers “the highest level of care” to the central Gulf Coast with unique services including Mobile’s only Level I Trauma Center and the Arnold Luterman Regional Burn Center, plus centers of excellence in stroke care and cardiovascular diseases. Services include:
- Arnold Luterman Regional Burn Center
- Cardiac Care at USA Heart Center
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Program
- Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center
- Radiology Department at USA Medical Center
- USA Center for Weight Loss Surgery
- USA Regional Stroke Center
- USA Trauma Center