University Of Alabama Alabama Tuscaloosa Flagship Main Campus Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology at The University of Alabama is designed to help students, faculty and staff accomplish goals through the use of technology.
The Office of Information Technology facilitates research, enhances instruction, and supports administrative operations by providing quality leadership, services, and resources in information technology.
We are a responsive and responsible customer-centric organization that enables and empowers the University of Alabama community to effectively accomplish their goals through the use of technology.
- Our office ensures the quality of information technology services for all of the University community through expanded resources and infrastructure.
- We will enhance the research mission of the University through technology innovations and expanded capabilities.
- We enrich educational experiences through technology to promote student success and faculty excellence.
- Our office engages with our community beyond the University of Alabama campus and build global initiatives.
- We will establish an environment that supports the development of the technology organization.
UA provides software products for little or no cost to students, faculty, and staff.
Keep your information safe online with tips and tools from OIT.
OIT provides both phone and voicemail services for faculty and staff.
Help and User Services
Our IT Service Desk is here to help! Stop by or give us a call 205-348-5555.
Accounts and ID Management
Need help accessing your myBama? Forgot your password? We can help!
Email and Collaboration
Learn how to set up your crimson or Exchange on all your devices.
Internet and Networking
Learn how to easily connect all of your devices to wifi while here at UA.
OIT provides high performance computing and research data management.
Systems and Infrastructure
We maintain a modern data center hosting many servers, applications, and databases.
Our team is hard at work to provide better, more robust technology across campus.
OIT offers support for hardware, software and printers for departments on campus.
Learn more about institutional technology tools and services.