University of Education Winneba Admission Brochure 2017/18
Details of University of Education Winneba 2017-2018 Admission Brochure is available in DOCX format. Click here to download a copy!
You can also download 2016/17 Admission Brochure here!
The University Of Education Winneba UEW 2017 – 2018 Admission
Application is opened for all applicants interested in applying for
various diploma or degree programmes.
Applicants interested in the purchase of University of Education
Winneba UEW admission forms for the 2017 / 2018 academic year are to
take critical note of the following information.
University Of Education Winneba UEW 2017 – 2018 Admission Application
is fully online. Applicants are to use a serial number and a pin to
To apply for admission, you need to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher with a serial number and a pin from the banks below or by using a VISA Card to be able to apply on the university website.
NOTE: You will need the voucher and pin to check the status of your application. Please keep it safe.
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba UEW 2017 – 2018 Admission Application
- To be able to apply, you need to visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size
not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system
will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
For Enquiries on University Of Education Winneba UEW 2017 – 2018 Admission forms, Please Call:
Winneba: (0) 332365981 or 0501434046 or +233 (0) 332320418 or +233 289528239
Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
Distance: +233 (0) 207381668 or +233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School: +233 (0) 202041133